Saturday 11 October 2008

To Blog or not to Blog - maybe to spam?


Well I haven't been able to blog at all these last few days because the little robots inside blogger decided I was a spammer ... uhm! Of course everything has flaws and for the greater good one or two innocents will be caught. Its annoying but I do understand why they do it. I am sick and tired of the vast quantities of unsolicited emails I get - mainly for things I dont want to know about either!  Where do they get your email?  Anyway I am now unblocked and can blog again. Not that they told me I was unblocked - that was up to me to discover. So I'm slightly peeved but not overly so. 

Since my last posting I have been making cards. I can see why paper-crafters get hit by the bug! Some of the papers are amazing and beautiful. I really like Amy Butler and Tina Givens designs. I'm not into heavy traditional looking christmas cards. I like the more contemporary retro looking cards. Well if you would like to look at my efforts you can do so here. I would like to think I can sell them but I'm not bothered if I don't. I enjoyed making them and with 6 people needing cards this christmas I'm sure we can use them - assuming the kids like them but then if they are free they won't care I suppose!



No comments: