Sunday, 3 May 2009

Who says Babies are hard work?


Sometimes life is just too cute! Meet Rory ... he is such a charmer. We met him last week and he is adorable .. made me go all gooey again but dont panic dh ... only for a while! Here he is with his quilt 'Little Chicken' that I made him. The design is based on a simple 4 patch and the quilting pattern is my all time favorite called Fuchsia, designed by Keryn Emmerson. It was a delight to make too - even better is that he is such a delightful little boy. Mum (aka actress Kate as we know her - we watched you in Emmerdale and Coronation Street!) has said to pop round for a cuddle anytime ... how good is that ? I can get to have fun without the hard work -- getting older can be so nice sometimes!


Here's a little sneak peak at another little baby too. I have just finished quilting this one for a friend who is hoping to have it juried into a exhibition. Fingers crossed she makes it. I'll show you more when we know if its made it or not.

Have fun this weekend ,
Chubby Mummy!

1 comment:

Hasan Hamid said...

hi.. jst read your blog...